We are happy to announce that we are now open to deliver both emergency and routine dental care. As always, we maintain the highest hygiene standards. Additionally, we have implemented all the CDC protocols to keep everyone safe. We are ready to service you!
We currently can deliver the following services under CDC protocols:
Dental Cleaning & Examinations
Crowns & Bridges
Non-Surgical Gum Treatment – Perio Guard
Dentures, Partials & Repairs
Root Canal Treatment
Night Guards & Occlusal Guard
Note: Until further notice we cannot at this time do any cosmetic dentistry.
Our Protocol to Ensure Your Safety
Here is what to expect when you make an appointment to come into our office:
- Before your appointment we will text you a link for our wellness form.
- You must complete it within 1-2 days before your appointment.
We are continuing to follow the 6 feet distance rule.
- We require you to wear a mask or cloth covering when you enter the office. After your treatment, you will be required to put your mask back on while you are in the office.
- Although we are open, we are still keeping our doors locked so that we have full control over who comes in and out of the office. Therefore, when you arrive please take a seat in the hallway and text or call us that you have arrived.
- One of the members of our caring team will come out and greet you. They will take your temperature to ensure you are not ill. (Temperature must be under 100.4).
Please understand that this protocol is for everyone’s safety.
If you have any questions or need to schedule an appointment, please contact us. Giving you a beautiful and healthy smile is our passion. Stay safe and healthy!
Dr. Tyler Christensen & Dr. Ashley Anderson